Verify your data:
1. Close and reopen QuickBooks to create a new Qbwin.log file.
2. Choose Window > Close All, so that no company files or QuickBooks windows are open.
3. Choose File > Utilities > Verify Data.
• If you see QuickBooks detected no problems with your data, your data is clean. Click OK. You are all done
• If you see Your data has lost integrity, your data file is damaged. Run the Rebuild Data utility to repair the damage. Call Pelstar
• If your see A data problem prevents QuickBooks from continuing, Call Pelstar